Rocket Attack Rocket Attack

Style over substance

First off, the graphics look REALLY polished. You can see that somebody put some effort into it. I like them.

But there are two thing wrong with them:
1. They are a bit random. There seems to be no reason why the Robot looks like that and he doesn't have anything which would make him worth remembering. If you put so much effort into graphics, it is imprtant to work on the character of the graphics as well so they will have an appeal.

2. They slow my computer down (2Ghz Single Core) which is really bad. Bad graphics which run smooth are more fun that great graphics which stutter.

As for the game, itself it's the same: if you put so much effort into something, make sure it stands out from the crowd. Otherwise you are just wasting time.

Still I can see that somebody talented is at work here. Keep it up!

Ultra Avoiding TURBO Ultra Avoiding TURBO

Polished but plain and boring

It is a very simple game where you have to avoid different objects with your mouse. The game concept is very simple and very old. This particular remake doesn't really seem feature any improvements. The graphics are very crude and arbitrary, the music is something I'd rather turn off immediately. Although the game seems to have some polish (after the 3rd revision nothing you wouldn't expect) it isn't something I would spend too long playing. It needs some new game ideas and a consistent theme.

Night Of The Snowmen Night Of The Snowmen

Nice Animations

This Game features some very well done, funny animations and characters.

The gameplay, however, is somewhat dull and I can't stand any Christmas-Themed Games anymore.

Elv is Black 2 Elv is Black 2

Great Game!

Great Game! Great Graphics, great animation, simple and nice gameplay. Cool music, adorable characters. I love it!

The Parrot Hunter The Parrot Hunter

Nothing too new but some interesting features

I completely fail to understand why anybody would get money for shooting parrots.. or would play a game where he gets virtual money for shooting parrots. Besides that, it is your average click-on-moving-things-to-shoot-them-
game.

There are some crazy features though. There are some amazingly long and elaborate cut scenes, which you don't really need in this kind of game but they are still somewhat impressive. Then there is the option to invest the money you've got to earn even more money without shooting parrots which is just bizzare because I thought shooting parrots was the point of the game.

Nice, interesting game with some "production value" but, as I said, the gameplay is quite boring.

Santa's Tower. Red Beard Santa's Tower. Red Beard

Technically Awesome

For the technical point of view, this is an awesome game! Good graphics and amazing controls.

However, I think it is easy at the beginning and it doesn't get difficult fast enough. There is no real challenge.

Also, it is not clear which way around you are supposed to write the symbols. It leads to problems with the symbol ^

And last but not least, I'm soooo sick of the Christmas theme. The game is good enough to be played all year around, why limiting it to a seasonal thing?

However, in spite of the nit-picking it is still a very well-made game.

YOUR FACE (full) YOUR FACE (full)

Solid game with a crazy look

The game is neither hard nor really innovative but I really enjoyed the graphic style: it looks so hand-made which sets it appart from the crowd.

TunnelTrax 2nd Mix TunnelTrax 2nd Mix

Good game but HARD

It's a good game with good menu graphics. The in-game graphics were a bit simpler but not too bad. The music is great if you're into trance.

What bother me, however, is that the game is incredibly hard. I played it on "easy" and didn't survive the first few seconds. There is no way you can avoid getting hit unless you memorize the patterns. So it is not so much a game of skill, more a memory game. I would expect something, which requires less commitment on "easy".

KKyuubi responds:

Well, I did try to make this game a whole lot HARDER than the original, guess I succeeded :)

Hair Smash Hair Smash

Nice game!

Cool Game! Very nice graphics, good sound effects. I espiecially love the animation.

One nitpick would be that it took be a while to figure out that I'm supposed to find the pillar the guy hides in. Maybe that should be made a bit more clear in a cutscene or something.

Nevertheless, very nice game!

Bantilan responds:

Thank You so much.....

TripClicker TripClicker

Has Potential!

It's a very simple game but the idea has potential. Why not making it so that the wheels you have to click on REALLY turn a little bit. Just a thought. Also, it need some sound effects.

Other then that, it a good start!